Top 5 Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh in northern India is said to God’s own land. It is a beautiful place with cozy environment and pleasant weather. It is a land of snow and beauty all around itself. Himachal Pradesh has a number of hill stations which are a must visit in the state. It has a serene environment which is extremely appealing to the eyes. It is best to visit Himachal Pradesh during the summer season. It take away the blues of the scorching heat and gives you a relax vacation. There are many places mainly, hill stations to visit in this state.
1. Shimla: Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and is one of the most beautiful hill station of India. It is a place with scenic beauty and historical architecture from the times of British Raj. It is a place with glorious landscape and breezy climate. It is an ideal location for couples for their honeymoon and is indeed the most visited hill station. If you want to experience snowfall then the ideal time to visit Shimla is from the month of November to January. On the journey, you can enjoy the toy train tour. You can visit the Mall Road for shopping and go to the historic church, hanuman temple for sightseeing.
2. Kullu-Manali: If you want to experience green meadows and snow covered mountains, then Kullu and Manali should definitely be on your list. It has a soothing climate and a lush green environment. The main attractions of Kullu and Manali are the Manali Bird Sanctuary, Solang valley and many historic temples. Some of the famous places are Rohtang and Kheerganga. It is famous among the newly wed couples and close family trips.
3. Dalhousie: Dalhousie is also known as Mini Switzerland Of India. It is another hill station in Himachal Pradesh which offers you a hustle free environment. It takes out your relaxing mode which makes it very easy to enjoy your vacation. To experience the beauty of Dalhousie, you must visit the green meadows of Kajjiar. If you are a historical person, then you must visit St. John’s Church which is also the oldest church in the town. The best time to visit Dalhousie is from the month of April to July.
4. Palampur: Palampur is one of the underrated places of Himachal Pradesh. It is an offbeat place with quiet and peaceful environment. Palampur is loaded with tea gardens which are an eye candy. It is an ideal holiday destination for families and a close group of friends. You can enjoy activities like trekking along the small hills and evening boating. You can also visit the zoo of Palampur if you are a wildlife lover.
5. Kinnaur: Kinnaur is one of the best yet underrated places of Himachal Pradesh. It is rich in culture and traditions. It has a splendid beauty with ice-covered mountains and hills. The best place to visit in Kinnaur is Nako Lake. You can also visit and try various Tibetan delicacies at the authentic cafes and restaurants. The best time to visit Kinnaur is from the month of July to September.